Faculty Required – Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professors 

  • Three Full-time posts in Law
  • One Full-time post in Political Science

Click here for the Application Form

(Download the application form fill it up and send the scanned copy of the application form, Passport size photograph, Postgraduate degree Marks sheet, NET/SET certificate to principal@jsslawcollege.in )

Last date for submission: 13.07.2022

Pay Scale : State Scale / UGC Scale 

Eligibility :

  1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
  2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET, or who are awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission rules and regulations.

Provided, that the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree, and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions: –

  1. The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode.
  2. At least two external examiners have evaluated the Ph.D. thesis.
  3. An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted.
  4. The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal.
  5. The candidate has presented at least two papers based on their Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC or any similar agency.

The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.