The National Assessment and Accreditation Council is a government organization in India that assesses and accredits Higher Education Institutions. JSS Law College got NAAC accredited for the first time in the year 2012-2013.
Prof. K.S. Suresh, Principal, JSS Law College(Autonomous) Receiving NAAC Re-Accreditation certificate from Prof. Veda Prakash, Chairman, UGC on 24.03.2013 at 6th NAAC Accreditation Award Ceremony held at Central College, Bangalore.
- AQAR 2020-21 Submitted on 10/05/2022 (Re-submitted on 2.6.22)
- AQAR 2019-20 Submitted on 14/11/2021
- AQAR 2018-19 Submitted on 14/11/2019
- AQAR 2017-18 Submitted on 29/09/2018
- AQAR 2016-17
- AQAR 2015-16
- AQAR 2014-15
- AQAR 2013-14
- AQAR 2012-13
- AQAR Acknowledgment received from NAAC from 2012-13 to 2016-17
- IQAC Meeting Proceedings 2012-2017