Asset Of Institution
- A Library is an asset to any institution. The college has a very spacious and well stocked Library which boasts of latest and authoritative legal information of all Central and State Acts, Lexicons, Encyclopedia, Dictionaries, Year Books, Digests, Manuals, Legal Reports/ Journals and Commentaries.
Treasure Of knowledge
The Library is well furnished, maintained and equipped with more than 13,000 books, 3,200 bound volumes, 280 electronic materials and other information resources.
Working days: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Holidays : 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Books – 13328
- Back Volumes of Journals/Reports – 3335
- Audio-Visual & Electronic Materials – 284
- Databases – 07
- Reports Subscribed – 17
- Journals Subscribed – 08
- Magazines Subscribed – 10
- Newspapers Subscribed – 10
|Databases||Total No. of E-Journals Available|
|Lexis Advance||1000+ World E-Journals|
|AIR Database||2 E-Journals|
|INFLIBNET: N-List||300 + E-Journals|
|Databases||Lexis Advance||Manupatra||INFLIBNET: N-LIST||Oxford Scholarship Online|
|Total No.||400+ E-Books||10+ E-Books||1 Lakh+ E-Books||43+ E-Books|
- Encyclopedia of Statutory Rules/ B Mallick
- Central Acts and Important Rules/ Law Publishers
- Laws of England/ Halsbury
- Karnataka Acts and Rules/ G V Murthy Shivaraj Patil
- Encyclopedia/ Compton
- New Encyclopedia Britannica/ Robert Mchenry
- Story of Civilization/ Will Durrant
- History & Culture of Indian People/ Munshi
- Sacred Books of the East/ TW Rhys Davids
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Writings & Speeches/ Vasant Moon
- Macmillan Encyclopedia of the Environment/ Stephen R Kellent
- Constituent Assembly Debates/ K K Upadhyay
- Halsbury’s Laws of India/ Halsbury
- Indian Annual Register/ Mitra H N
- Constitution/ D D Basu
- Commercial Arbitration/ Mustill and Boyd
- Wills/ Williams
- AIR Manual: Civil and Criminal/ Manohar & Chitaley
- Jurisprudence/ Roscoe Pound
- Sale of Goods/ Benjamin
- Contract/ Chitty
- Insurance/ Colinvaux
- Corporate Governance/ Richard Smerdon
- Encyclopedia of Intellectual Property Rights/ Priya Ranjan Triwedi
- Constitution/ A V Dicey
- Students, staff and visitors shall sign in the register while entering the Library and students should possess identity card with them while using the Library.
- Students, staff and visitors shall leave all their belongings at the property counter before entering the Library. No valuables should be left in the property counter.
- Members are responsible for any damage caused by them to the Library property. In case of loss of borrowed book, the member has to either replace the book with fee & fine or pay the multiple times of the book cost.
- The physical condition of the book should be checked while checking out. Mutilation of pages, if found, is to be brought to the notice of the circulation in-charge. Otherwise, the borrower himself / herself shall be responsible for mutilation of the book if detected afterwards.
- Underlining, marking, folding of pages, etc. in the book is strictly prohibited.
- Students shall borrow books other than reference materials, rare books, and valuable books. Book Bank books will not be issued to other than SC/ST students.
- Two Borrower’s Cards will be issued to a student, one extra Borrower’s Card for SC/ST student, ten cards for permanent teaching staff, five cards for part time staff and two cards for administrative staff.
- Borrower’s Cards should be produced for borrowing of books and other material and Borrower’s Cards are not transferable.
- If the borrowed book is not returned on or before the due date, 10 days for students and 15 days for faculty, a fine of ₹ 2.00 per day will be charged.
- Books borrowed for classroom reference should be returned within two hours and books borrowed for overnight study should be returned before 9:30 am of the next day. Otherwise a fine of Rs. 100/- per day would be charged.
- If the Borrower’s Cards are lost, a fine of ₹ 100.00 would be charged to issue the duplicate cards.
- Members leaving the Library should stop at the exit. So that the materials borrowed/ taken out by them may be checked.
- Every table is meant for only TWO readers to sit. Anybody who violates this will attract a penalty of ₹ 100.00 per head.
- The use of snacks, biscuits, chocolates, water bottles, and other beverages inside the library is prohibited.
- The use of Mobile Phones is strictly penalized as follows. For the first time ₹ 500.00, second time ₹ 750.00, and the third time ₹ 1,000.00 and also his/ her mobile will be confiscated.
- Silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the Library. Every one shall ensure that no reader is disturbed in his / her study by any act of his / her.
- Library staff, with the permission of Principal, reserves the right to add, ignore and modify any of the above rules when necessary.
Click Here to see the Index of Articles available in the Library
(Note: Use Filters to Search the Articles, Note down the Citation of the article and then go to library)
- AIR Accidental Claims & Compensation
- AIR Cheque Dishonor Reports
- AIR Civil Cases (Unreported Judgments)
- AIR Law Lines
- AIR Labour & Industrial Cases
- All England Law Reports
- All India Reporter
- Arbitration Law Reporter
- Company Cases
- Corporate Law Adviser
- Criminal Law Journal
- Environmental & Forest Law Times
- Indian Law Reports – Karnataka
- Karnataka Law Journal
- Kerala Law Times
- Right to Information Reporter
- Supreme Court Cases
- Gandhi Marg
- Indian Bar Review
- KSLU Journal of Sports & Entertainment
- KSLU Student Law Review
- KSLU Journal
- University News
- Down to Earth
- Education World
- India Today
- Life Positive
- Practical Lawyer
- Pratiyogita Darpana
- The Week
- Indian Express
- The Hindu
- Times of India
- Business Line
- The Economic Times
- Mysore Mitra
- Employment News
- Sudharma Sanskrit Daily
- Lexis Advance
- SCC Online
- The Laws-Super
- AIR Database
- INFLIBNET: N-List
- Oxford Scholarship Online
- Reference & Borrowing Service
- Book Bank Scheme & Question Paper Bank
- Current Awareness Service : E-mail Alerts & Library Webpage
- Latest Books
- Article Index
- Newspaper Clippings
- Reprographic (Xerox) Service
- Institutional Membership
- Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Internet Browsing with Wi-Fi & Databases Access
- Library Resource Guidance by Faculty (05:00 pm – 9:00 pm)